Your lifelong hearing partner
We are commited to being your dedicated partner for a lifetime of hearing.
When people choose a hearing solution, they also choose a lifelong hearing partner. We take the responsibility very seriously. This is another important reason why around the world, seven out of ten people who choose a cochlear implant choose Cochlear as their hearing partner1.
As your hearing partner, we’re committed to:
New hearing technologiesAs our technologies improve, so too can your hearing. As new innovations become available, you’ll have the opportunity to upgrade without the need for further surgery.
Innovation through knowledgeWe work with leading specialists in over 20 countries on advanced research and development designed to improve our products, and your hearing.
Implant reliabilityNucleus cochlear implants set industry benchmarks in reliability2-7.
Ongoing supportWe do everything we can to support you. We have recipients in more than 100 countries and an extensive global network of clinical support staff and service centres. You’ll also find a range of convenient online support services.
Please seek advice from your medical practitioner or health professional about treatments for hearing loss. They will be able to advise on a suitable solution for the hearing loss condition. All products should be used only as directed by your medical practitioner or health professional.
Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative.
- This figure relates to a global market share estimate - as at May 2012 – based on Cochlear Limited and independent analyses of registered Cochlear Limited recipients and (cochlear implant) industry implantation statistics.
- Cochlear Nucleus Reliability Data, February 2014. Ten years of data, launched in 2005.
- Advanced Bionics - Auditory Reliability Report, February 2011. 5 years data, launched in 2005.
- MED-El Website [Online]. 2011 [Cited September 2011];[1 screen]. Available from: URL:http://www.medel.com/us/show/index/id/280/title/Outstanding-Reliability-Data.
- Battmer RD et al. A multi-centre study of device failure in European cochlear implant centres. Ear Hear 2007 Apr;28(2 Suppl):95S-99S
- Cullen RD et al. Revision cochlear implant surgery in children. Otol Neurotol 2008;29(2):214-20.
- Battmer RD et al. A review of device failure in more than 23 years of clinical experience of a cochlear implant program with more Than 3,400 implantees. Otol Neurotol 2009 Jun;30(4):455-63.