Recapture the sounds, the people and the life you love
Are you struggling to hear even with hearing aids?
Hearing aids can help a lot of people with hearing loss, however they can't help everyone.
Hearing aids can only make sounds louder, but this doesn't always make them clearer.
If you have a significant hearing loss, a hearing implant could be a more effective long-term option for you.
It's time to get back what you've been missing
- Is it hard to hear in crowded places?
- Do I avoid social activities?
- Is it hard to keep up at work?
- Do I often have to ask people to repeat themselves, even in a quiet room?
- Am I finding it difficult to use the phone?
- Is listening to music no longer enjoyable for me?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, you may benefit from a Cochlear hearing solution.
How is a Cochlear implant different from a hearing aid?
A Cochlear implant is an electronic medical device that replaces the function of your inner ear (cochlea). Unlike hearing aids, which can only make sounds louder, cochlear implants do the work of the damaged parts of your inner ear to stimulate your hearing nerve directly and provide sound signals to your brain.