Made for iPhone bimodal compatibility
Discover the exclusive new smart bimodal solution from Cochlear
The Nucleus® 7 Sound Processor can be worn with any hearing aid to provide all the benefits of bimodal hearing. But now, Cochlear exclusively offers a smart bimodal solution that’s Made for iPhone.1
For the first time, when worn together with a compatible ReSound or Beltone hearing aid, the Cochlear Nucleus 7 Sound Processor also offers the first and only Made for iPhone bimodal system.1 This means that you can control your hearing devices and stream sound directly to both ears from a compatible Apple product.2
Two ears are better than one: whether it's talking on the phone, or listening to your favourite music, with a Made for iPhone bimodal system you can enjoy improved performance, greater convenience and a more natural listening experience.
When the Nucleus 7 Sound Processor is worn with the following Made for iPhone hearing aids, you can make the most of the world’s first and only Made for iPhone smart bimodal system:
- ReSound LiNX 3DTM 9 BTE and RIE models
- ReSound LiNX 3D 7 BTE and RIE models
- ReSound LiNX 3D 5 BTE and RIE models
- ReSound Enzo 3D 9 BTE
- ReSound Enzo 3D 7 BTE
- ReSound Enzo 3D 5 BTE
- Beltone Trust 17 BTE and RIE models
- Beltone Trust 9 BTE and RIE models
- Beltone Trust 6 BTE and RIE models
- Beltone Boost Max 17 BTE
- Beltone Boost Max 9 BTE
- Beltone Boost Max 6 BTE
For more information, please contact your local Cochlear office, or hearing health professional.
- Apple Inc. 'Compatible hearing devices' [Internet]. Apple support. 2017 [cited 24 February 2017]. Available from: https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT201466#compatible.
- To benefit from bimodal streaming your clinician must first set up your hearing devices to work together.
- The Nucleus 7 Sound Processor is compatible with iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (4th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation) using iOS 10.0 or later. The Nucleus Smart App is compatible with iPhone 5 (or later) and iPod 6th generation devices (or later) running iOS 10.0 or later. Apple, the Apple logo, FaceTime, Made for iPad logo, Made for iPhone logo, Made for iPod logo, iPhone, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Information accurate as of July 2017.