Baha® 5 SuperPower
This section shows the available accessories for your Baha 5 SuperPower.
The Snugfit holds your sound processor more securely in place than an earhook alone. It gives carers easy access to controls and accessories and is available in large, medium and tamper resistant (small).
Attaching the Snugfit
- Press firmly on the top of the earhook with your thumb to click it off the sound processor.
- Click your Snugfit into place.
- Carefully bend the lower part into shape to suit your ear.
- Remove your Snugfit by clicking it off the processor.
The Mic Lock helps hold your sound processor securely on the ear.
Attaching the Mic Lock
- To attach the Mic Lock the first time, push the Mic Lock band onto the processor with the tubing facing forward.
- Place the processor on your ear and bring the tubing up to the earhook.
- Trim the tubing to a length that will hold the processor firmly in place without discomfort. Do not cut it too short.
- Soften the end of the tubing in warm water and push it onto the tip of your earhook.
- Let the tubing cool before wearing.
The Processor covers lets you match your Baha 5 SuperPower to your lifestyle. There are 12 patterns and colors, all available in standard and compact sizes.
Attaching processor covers
- To attach, slide the cover onto the sound processor.
- To remove, pull the cover away from the sound processor.
Full indications, contraindications, warnings and instructions for use can be found in the User Manuals supplied with the devices.
Please seek advice from your medical practitioner or health professional about treatments for hearing loss. They will be able to advise on a suitable solution for the hearing loss condition. All products should be used only as directed by your medical practitioner or health professional.
Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative.