Other sound processors
Cochlear provides people of all ages with superior hearing performance and innovative design features that represent the best in bone conduction hearing solutions. Our latest products may not be available in all markets. Below is a short presentation of our other sound processors.
Cochlear™ Baha® 4 Sound Processor
With the perfect combination of intelligence, usability and power, the Cochlear™ Baha® 4 Sound Processor makes it easy to focus on enjoying life’s finer moments. No more struggling to hear, no need to hassle with extra equipment. It’s just pure hearing, no strings attached.
You move, it adapts
The sound processor takes advantage of the advanced signal processing technology by using a smart classifier that scans your listening environment. It automatically adjusts to provide you with a clean, crisp and clear signal so you don’t miss out on what’s going on around you. And as the environment changes, so does the sound processor, but with smooth transitions so you won’t even notice that it’s happened.
True wireless freedom
The Baha 4 Sound Processor is equipped with 2.4GHz wireless technology. Not only is it a robust and powerful wireless protocol, it allows for a truly wireless experience as sound is streamed directly to the sound processor. Other wireless systems rely on an additional, neck-worn device – but not Cochlear Wireless. It's 100% wireless, so you don’t need to struggle with cords or have any annoying hardware dangling around your neck.
Cochlear Baha BP110 Power
The Cochlear™ Baha® 3 Power Sound Processor (BP110 Power) is the first high power sound processor with advanced automatic signal processing. It is designed to provide extra power for people with greater hearing loss. Results indicate a significant improvement over previous generations corresponding to more than 50% improved speech understanding in noise.1-3
Automated directionality and automatic noise reduction help you focus on different speakers in a noisy environment. The system's automatic signal processing makes it easier to adapt to different sound environments.
* For full information on the Baha System and its components please click here
- Flynn MC, Hedin A, Halvarson G, Good T, Sadeghi A. Hearing performance benefits of a programmable power Baha sound processor with a directional microphone for patients with a mixed hearing loss. Clin Exp Otorhinolaryngol. 2012;5 Suppl 1:S76-81.
- Dillon H. Hearing Aids. New York: Thieme; 2001.
- Hällgren M, Larsby B, Arlinger S. A Swedish version of the Hearing In Noise Test (HINT) for measurement of speech recognition. International Journal of Audiology 2006; 45:227-37.
* In the United States and Canada, the placement of a bone-anchored implant is contraindicated in children below the age of 5.
Please seek advice from your medical practitioner or health professional about treatments for hearing loss. They will be able to advise on a suitable solution for the hearing loss condition. All products should be used only as directed by your medical practitioner or health professional.
Not all products are available in all countries. Please contact your local Cochlear representative.