ESPrit 3G for Nucleus 22
Cochlear will release the ESPrit 3G behind the ear (BTE) speech processor for its first-generation implant, the Nucleus® 22. This initiative is an integral part of Cochlear’s commitment to offer continuous improvement in hearing outcomes and quality of life for all Nucleus® recipients. This upgrade will enable Nucleus 22 recipients to access the proven benefits of the world’s latest BTE technology. The ESPrit 3G is the world’s latest BTE technology.
Key features include:
- The Whisper Setting, designed to improve perception of quiet sounds in environments such as classrooms or work situations.
- An inbuilt telecoil allows cable-free access to hearing aid-compatible phones, and rooms or theatres with induction loop systems.
- Long battery life enables children and adults to get through the whole day without changing batteries.
- A choice of colour combinations and a lightweight stylish design with no long cables makes hearing hassle free.
- Designed for easy access to wireless FM technology through our partnership with Phonak.
Nucleus is a registered trademark of Cochlear Ltd.
ESPrit is a trademark of Cochlear Limited.